Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
MrMe100

please help

Fri May 10, 2019 7:47 pm

i am downloading GOT subtitles in english, it let me download 4 episodes of subtitles ... and then made me do a captcha to prove im not a robot... and now it will not let me download any more subtitles... i am not a robot!! and i need every english subtitle for 7 seasons .. its kind of redundant to download every single episode ... but when i try to download the season as a whole it says im trying to download it in all languages.. even tho my preferred language is english.. if anyone can just help me out or push me in the right direction, or just confirm my horror that i will have to download it individually .. i would greatly appreciate that

MrPallMall

Re: please help

Fri May 10, 2019 9:49 pm

I think you max out your amount of downloads per day.

MrMe100

Fri May 10, 2019 10:35 pm

So my maximum downloads is 4? I just tried it on another browser and it said I will be blocked by your firewall ... how the eff is someone supposed to download all the subtitles if you restrict the downloads...

Funchalense
Site Admin

Sat May 11, 2019 1:55 pm

You are trying to download a whole season, of course this will reach your maximum limit (and its not 4)
Only the 1st season in english has more 200 subtitles...

oss
Site Admin

Sun May 12, 2019 7:27 am

use some program for downloading subtitles. Not sure which OPERATING SYSTEM you are using, but if OSX, I recommend flixtools.com

Lander

Sun May 12, 2019 3:38 pm

Use chrome extension LInkclump
That should work

oss
Site Admin

Sun May 12, 2019 11:45 pm

nope, I mean some program for downloading subtitles, there are thousands of them, some of them are in this list:
https://trac.opensubtitles.org/projects ... msUsingAPI

Return to “General talk”