Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
marba1065

I uploaded a subtitle by mistake as "Anonymous", can you fix it?

Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:54 am

Hello all.

I just uploaded a subtitle by mistake as "Anonymous", can you fix it?

Can you delete it, so I upload it again or can you correct the name of uploader?

https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtit ... t-agaci-el

2018 Ahlat Ağacı (The Wild Pear Tree) (1920x1080 DTS).Greek.srt

Best Regards,

Manos

marba1065

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Re: I uploaded a subtitle by mistake as "Anonymous", can you fix it?

Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:00 am

Any admin can just put it on your account.
And so I have done: https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtit ... t-agaci-el

For next time, you can just report this by using the link "Correct subtitles" (Αναφορά λανθασμένης ταινίας). This way you can also correct other data.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

marba1065

Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:07 am

Thanks a lot!!!

Last question (then I go out for coffee): Why "marba1065" is not visible at the list of the subtitles at the right side column "Uploader"

Manos

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:21 am

That's off-topic. For totally different questions better make a new topic, so others with the same question can search and find easier.

But okay ;-)
You mean this small list under your subtitle?

That is a list of OTHER and EARLIER subtitles for the same movie. So anything but yours.
If you click on "All subtitles for this movie in this language" you will get this list:
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/search ... vie-662591
And there you are...

Even more off-topic:
Yes, diplo elliniko metrio is the best.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

Return to “General talk”