Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
praecept0r

Pseudo downloading of subtitles

Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:37 pm

Hi!
Under a profile there is a list of which subtitles one downloaded.
At least at the moment , when I click on a subtitle there is no download happening, but it does list that I "downloaded" a subtitle.
Has anyone else experience something like this? I am usually on Chrome browser. What could be a problem? Aside the fact that probles never quite go away. I never know what to expect. Sometimes it's easier to try later, hoping things reset somehow.
Thanks.

===
Update - solved. Chrome was blocking "multiple downloads".
Indeed, when I click on download, it downloads twice. Not that I mind.

os_dev

Re: Pseudo downloading of subtitles

Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:01 am

Hi !

Are you talking about opensubtitles.com ?

Normally the subtitles get listed as soon as you click on a download button, it is actually a download request, once you clicked it, it is listed weather you downloaded the subtitle or not.

The list is meant to give an overview of the past downloads, specially in order to rate them.

This part is in really early beta, just having the basic tools but still require a lot of work.

please let me know your thoughts

cheers

Return to “General talk”