Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
IRoryI

Bad Zips

Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:17 pm

Hi, I think post(s) related to this already exist but I was unable to find them so my apologies. So here it goes, every zip file is coming corrupted. I am unable to extract them with any unzipper, so far I have tried the default windows software, 7zip, Winzip, Winrar but they show the same error something along the lines of bad/damaged zip file. Something else that I have noticed is the download confirmation dialog box shows the file size to be something else, say 50 kb, and the damaged zip that I get after completion is larger - it was around 160 kb for the last download. Let me know if someone can help fix this.

Edit - I have uploaded one such file here http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 4185255931 for you.

scooby007
Site Admin

Re: Bad Zips

Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:52 pm

Hi,

I've downloaded all 3 English files for that movie and have no such problem with extracting using normal file explorer. If you still have problems, go on the subtitle page you want to download, and don't use the "download" button, just click on the file name itself (which is between the film reel symbol and "show preview" button). See if that helps. That should download the .srt file straight to your downloads folder.

Thanks

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Re: Bad Zips

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:50 pm

Hi, I think post(s) related to this already exist but I was unable to find them so my apologies. So here it goes, every zip file is coming corrupted. I am unable to extract them with any unzipper, so far I have tried the default windows software, 7zip, Winzip, Winrar but they show the same error something along the lines of bad/damaged zip file. Something else that I have noticed is the download confirmation dialog box shows the file size to be something else, say 50 kb, and the damaged zip that I get after completion is larger - it was around 160 kb for the last download. Let me know if someone can help fix this.

Edit - I have uploaded one such file here http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 4185255931 for you.
I have no idea what you have done but that's not zip, it is htm file :?

Return to “General talk”