Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
suadnovic

A Stolen Life (2018) HDTV.x264-W4F

Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 am

About movie A.Stolen.Life.2018.HDTV.x264-W4F (see RARBG)

There are no subtitles in the database, there is nothing on IMDb, I'm interesting whether this is the same as this movie
http://www.yousubtitles.com/Deadly-Less ... id-1020537
with subtitles?

[Edit SmallBrother]
I have removed the link to download the movie. Please do not post such links.
Last edited by SmallBrother on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed download link

oss
Site Admin

Re: A Stolen Life (2018) HDTV.x264-W4F

Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:20 am

you can always make a REQUEST on www.opensubtitles.org
This doesnt belong here.

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:25 pm

@ Oss:
He is not making a subtitle request, he is asking if those two different names "A Stolen Life" and "Deadly Lessons" refer to the same movie.

@ Suadnovic:
This is what I have found:

The description for "Deadly Lessons" (2018) on IMDb:
Under the guise as a math tutor, Tamara finds a way to reconnect with her abducted daughter but her father will do anything, even kill, to keep the truth hidden.

Searching the internet for the movie "A Stolen Life" I get this:

I think you could be right, it's the same.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

suadnovic

Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:25 pm

Ok, thanks for respond people. But if it is same movie, it's confusing that subtitle from "forbidden link" doesn't match with A Stolen Life (2018) HDTV.x264-W4F from RARBG. That's why I didn't send this subtitle to the base.

suadnovic

Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:35 pm

BTW, maybe https://forum.opensubtitles.org should have CODE for posting at forum, to make things visible only for members. opensubtitles.org should not be considered responsible for things public on other Web sites, and referring to such things under CODE for members' needs I do not see as the spread of piracy. Probably I'm wrong...

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:15 pm

Ok, thanks for respond people. But if it is same movie, it's confusing that subtitle from "forbidden link" doesn't match with A Stolen Life (2018) HDTV.x264-W4F from RARBG. That's why I didn't send this subtitle to the base.
What do you mean with "doesn't match"? You mean really completely different text? I did not dig into this specific movie, but in general, note that there could be different versions (different cuts, additional scenes, deleted scenes) which may be misleading your conclusion. Also, if just synchronisation is really different, this could add to the confusion.
BTW, maybe https://forum.opensubtitles.org should have CODE for posting at forum, to make things visible only for members. opensubtitles.org should not be considered responsible for things public on other Web sites, and referring to such things under CODE for members' needs I do not see as the spread of piracy. Probably I'm wrong...
Off-topic, please don't mix...
But okay. This forum is just a software package as-is, we cannot change it. I understand your intention was not to spread piracy, but to support your question. Still, a link to piracy files is a link to piracy files, never mind the intention, and we should not do that. Your 'members only solution' would not help. It would still be a link, just with a smaller audience.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

Return to “General talk”