Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Johancarlo

Download subtitle from Telemundo

Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:32 am

Hello!

I want to download the videos with subtitles/only the subtitles from the videos of this site https://www.telemundo.com/series-y-nove ... -muerte-de
(there is first an add of 45 seconds then the real episode starts and you will see when you click on CC and check the box 'CCs on' and click on 'apply', there will be an English subtitle. Can you please tell me how I can download the videos with subtitles or just only the subtitles from this videos?

Thank you very much!

PS: There is a geographic restriction, but if you use a VPN and change the location to the US it will work fine.

leviathanguthrie

Re: Download subtitle from Telemundo

Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:17 pm

Hi there,

I don't have a VPN, but the process is usually similar for all players.

1) You normally have to play the video and select CC so it's on.
2) Now you need to inspect the page. On Chrome it is Menu-More Tools - Developer Tools.

3) Now reload the page. Once it is loaded play the video.

4) On the developer tools, click Network.

5) In the filter, look for the subtitles files by searching "srt", "vtt", "dfxp". Generally, if you Right-click on it and open in new tab, it will download, but depending on the file format, the process is different.

Here you can find instructions in Spanish relating to other sites.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Spanish/commen ... ish_shows/

Return to “General talk”