Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Gekru

Dutch subs The Big Bang Theory

Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:18 pm

i missed almost any sutitles in Dutch of the serie The Big Bang Theory. What is wrong and when is this repaired?

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Re: Dutch subs The Big Bang Theory

Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:25 pm

i missed almost any sutitles in Dutch of the serie The Big Bang Theory. What is wrong and when is this repaired?
I've asked OS several times to fix it but no reaction :(
[EDIT] btw, ii is not just Dutch subtitles and not just The Big Bang Theory, it is all languages and many series & movies.

Gnib

Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:52 am

They are there but in Czech, so can use the IMDB id in order to find them.

I also posted about it here: https://forum.opensubtitles.org/viewtop ... 900#p39900

oss
Site Admin

Sun May 06, 2018 11:41 pm

the problem is in IMDB. we are connecting there from SK/CZ ip and they are serving translated titles. For admins - where you see such a problem, please click IMDB UPDATE within page, it should fix the issue (I just did it with BBT)

Return to “General talk”