Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
suadnovic

Disabled subtitle

Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:08 pm

I recieve this messege
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtit ... furious-sr
and must say dessition is wrong...
then followed to me not so pleasent disscution this
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/profil ... discussion

It's about movie Legenda o Kolovrate (a.k.a. Furious) (2017)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6054874/

Author of serbian subtitle is nAna_D , I downloaded it from www.titlovi.com, because in search on www.opensubtitles.org didn't find it, make my version of subtitle
and removed Preuzeto sa www.titlovi.com at the end, 'coz I'm decent man and didn't wish to correct this in www.titlovi.WC (they stil my subtitles).
All credits for subtitle to Ana, which posted several versions for diferent releases at www.titlovi.WC
my contribution is just synchronization and use of Bottom heavy rule, (on which I insist in all my subtitle, when it is possible to apply it) for 1.81 GB torrent Legenda o Kolovrate 2017 WEB DLRip avi, and no one Ana's subtitle haven't good synchronization.
Obviosly, subtitles for movie at www.opensubtitles.org was added later (which can be easy checked)
and in Ana's signature here at the end is
www.opensubtitles.org
and Ana claims I deleted it.
Maybe is all misunderstanding, but I doubt, my subtitle stayed some time on opensubtitles.org as only one, I swear.
And the CRAZYSRBIN, (slovenian BTW if I'm not wrong) was in hurry to disable my work, because I,
oh my God, denied the advertisement to this site. Com'n
beople, be serious, now I ask my subtitle to be enabled, because:
CRAZYSRBIN obviosly didn't know upper facts was ismanipulated and very, very careless.
I'm looking for apologies from him.
And to investigate whole case, and if turns out Ana do it deliberately, to be punished.

Funchalense
Site Admin

Re: Disabled subtitle

Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:59 pm

And the CRAZYSRBIN, (slovenian BTW if I'm not wrong) was in hurry to disable my work, because I,
oh my God, denied the advertisement to this site. Com'n

Reason why the subtitle has been deleted : - Double Subtitles!
So, as you can see, it has nothing to do with denied the advertisement to this site

suadnovic

Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:46 pm

I don't care about this one subtitle, but this is ridicilous. CRAZYSRBIN make wrong decision. Besides, he do it after private complain, my post is PUBLICK. Please, check my quotes! And this is not first time, he is badly doing his work!

CRAZY SRBIN

Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:27 am

@suadnovic

User @nAna_D (first) uploaded their subtitles on the site 28.2.2018, you then uploaded (second) the same subtitles on the site later that day. So there is no mistake!

From me you can only get a WARNING or even BAN if you don't drop this topic here and on your profile page! I have received a lot of complaints against you in past months. Fellow translator @slaks didn't give you a warn, even though you deserved it. Thank him that he overlooked you. I of course will not overlook this matter. I'll have you close on my eyes from now on! Whatsoever further discussion or irregularity from you, and you will receive WARN! Believe me! (Isto sam ja srbin ko i ti, tako da ne pricaj gluposti!)
Last edited by CRAZY SRBIN on Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
CRAZY SRBIN PRODUCTION :)
(SLO-CRO-SRB Custom Subtitles)

CRAZY SRBIN

Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:56 am

I wrote this above before I saw what he wrote on her profile page. He just could not drop this topic, he just had to continue with this matter.

@Suadnovic YOU JUST EARNED YOURSELF WARN!
Reasons: Inappropriate bad language conversation and expression on the user profile page. Unnecessary and offensive discussion about admin nationality, and mocking and inappropriate mentioning other subtitle site (titlovi) in this mater. Insulting and mocking the administrator and user, (@nAna_Dand) and call her names!

Idi tamo na titlove pa se tamo kurci ako smes! Znam ja sve o tebi, i nemoj da se pravis previse pametan ovde da ne dobijes BAN kao na titlovima! Ja imam vrlo kratak fitilj kada su u pitanju ovakve stvari i kada pises neistinu o meni ovde na stranici! Ovo ti je europska stranica i moraju se postivati određena pravila, pa nisi bre na pijaci u Republici Srpskoj da mozes da postavljas duple i neispravne title na stranicu i da pises i da radis sta hoces, i na kraju svega toga jos da prođes bez kazne. Ovo ti je EU, i ovde postoji red i disciplina!

Any further discussion from you on this topic will result in getting you BANNED! (Read only member)

https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/profil ... discussion
CRAZY SRBIN PRODUCTION :)
(SLO-CRO-SRB Custom Subtitles)

ana-subita

Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:30 pm

Hello everyone,

I am just so new member of this forum and opensubtitles website! I download many subtitles from this website, but when I wanted to download some of them again, they were disabled!! like this one: "https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtit ... ode-2-7-tr".

Why is that? I know some subtitles were disabled, because they were duplicated! but what it about this one? there is no explanation for that one!!!

Please answer me. I really need it!
Thank you all :)

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:26 am

Hello everyone,

I am just so new member of this forum and opensubtitles website! I download many subtitles from this website, but when I wanted to download some of them again, they were disabled!! like this one: "https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtit ... ode-2-7-tr".

Why is that? I know some subtitles were disabled, because they were duplicated! but what it about this one? there is no explanation for that one!!!

Please answer me. I really need it!
Thank you all :)

Seems like disabled by me, seems like it was reported as bad quality, machine translation,

Return to “General talk”