Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
GoetzCebu

Still waiting for becoming VIP member

Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:37 am

Hi guys and admins,

I paid my VIP membership with Bitcoin last Sunday Feb 25 - after I git the confirmation on Blockchain I waited - and then the next day I used the email to send my transaction details to opensubtitles.
Till then I now wait - but I still havnt got VIP status.

What's the problem ?

oss
Site Admin

Re: Still waiting for becoming VIP member

Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:04 am

hi, contact me at [email protected] and send me transaction information with your username. usually we confirm VIP up to 24 hours

GoetzCebu

Re: Still waiting for becoming VIP member

Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:22 am

Thanks for the quick reply - I guess you just processed my order too as 5 minutes after your reply my VIP status was activated.
So this thread can be closed - Thank you :-)

Return to “General talk”