Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
hector

Subs with wrong CD number

Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:46 am

Hi.

Lately I've been finding a lot of subtitles with wrong CD number. Sometimes uploader uploads 3 CDs in separated files which is wrong because each one is incomplete, so you must find the others by yourself.

Sometimes it is just the opposite case. The uploader sends 2 or 3 files in the same upload as a "3 CD" when each one of them is a separate and complete subtitle. For example, see:
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtit ... erenity-zt
which is labelled as "3 CD" and "traditional Chinese" when just one of the files is "traditional Chinese", the other two are "simplified Chinese" and English and therefore it should be 3 separate "1 CD" files

It's not the first time I find one of these and I'm sure there are many more. Could they be automatically corrected somehow?

oss
Site Admin

Re: Subs with wrong CD number

Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:07 am

hi,

automatic fixing is not possible, admins have to fix it. We got "split" link

Return to “General talk”