Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Slider

Android TV Box Subtitles

Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:35 pm

I loaded the opensubtitles onto Kodi, and it worked fine with movies and recorded TV shows. I have an addon to Kodi for live sports, and I can find no way that I can get subtitles for the live sports, news, etc. on the Android box. I also have an app Live NET TV that I could not get subtitles on the live TV shows. It appears the block is the HDMI cable form the android box to the TV as my TV will not generate subtitles from a HDMI connection. If anyone has a solution for this, please let me know. I was trying to cut the cable cord, but It looks like it will not be possible as I need subtitles to watch TV.

oss
Site Admin

Re: Android TV Box Subtitles

Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:17 am

we have subtitles just for movies and tv series, which are available on www.opensubtitles.org

Return to “General talk”