Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Ghithalrestom

How To Request English Subtitles

Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:51 am

Hi everyone,

I hope you all are doing well. So after searching for a long time on the Internet in vain to find English subtitles for an old TV series called [title removed by SmallBrother], I wanted to know how I can request English subtitles for such a TV series even if I were to pay a private party to make subtitles for me. Any ideas?

Thank you

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Re: How To Request English Subtitles

Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:21 am

We have a section specifically made for making requests: the link "Request" at the top of every subtitle page, linking to https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/request
Please do not request in this forum (that's why I removed the title).

Of course you can also hire people to make subs, but you must realize that making a subtitle for one episode will take at least around 10 hours.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

Ghithalrestom

Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:50 pm

I made a request there for the TV series I wanted, but it looks like they only make subtitles for a highly demanded TV show or movie, and that's why I wanted to see where I can find people to make subtitles for me. If you know of anyone, please let me know.

CJJC02

Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:20 pm

Is there a way to submit a request for a show/movie that does not have an IMDB page, but is listed on other similar sites?
Thanks!

Funchalense
Site Admin

Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:00 pm

Is there a way to submit a request for a show/movie that does not have an IMDB page, but is listed on other similar sites?
Thanks!
Check this :

viewtopic.php?t=14082#p26249

Return to “General talk”