Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
brainiac666

Database cannot be searched

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:04 am

If I try to search for a subtitle, or I try to enlist new subtitles, a weird thing happens. Only those subtitles come up which are uploaded by myself. Nothing else. No matter how many times iItried, how I deleted cookies, still the same result. Please, fix this annoying glitch. Thanx in advance.

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Re: Database cannot be searched

Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:27 pm

There are some troubles with the database server, resulting in many malfunctions on the site, especially at busy times.
Some things are already solved, other fixes will follow.
Please be patient.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

brainiac666

Re: Database cannot be searched

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:02 pm

Thanx for the headsup!

Return to “General talk”