Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
benjisite

Free release of my documentaries : subtitle needed

Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:02 pm

Hi !

I'm a documentary director planning to release soon freely two of my films produced beetween 2007 and 2010.

-The first one is about Esport, following a player training for the wordlcup and enquesting about his motivation and so, and is 26 minute lenght. All in french language. It has been distributed with a DVD in a magazine in france in 2007.

-The second one is about internet community, showing why people are involving in online community, interviewing people from 10 to 50 years old around a videogame community. it is a 82 min long documentary, mostly french, with english and german subtitle available but not fully synchronized. It has been distributed independantly in DVD format from 2010 to 2013.

As the commercial life of this work is ended in my point of view, i'm planning to release those 2 films freely over youtube in february 2018. I'm sure this documentaries could help people understand what's going on with the internet world in a sociologic point of view.

I'm searching for volunteer to help me subtitle those 2 films to help a major part of the public understand it.
Film 1 : translate& sync from french to english and others languages using youtube community tools
Film 2 : resync English&German subtitles using youtube community tools and translate to more languages

I can provide links to both film if needed to see the kind work it is.

Please contact me if you are interested !

Best Regards,
Benjamin "Benjisite" Tardif

Return to “General talk”