Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
hats_stetson

Longmire subtitles

Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:43 pm

Hi,
Anybody knows what has happened to the (dutch and english) subs of Longmire? Even from old seasons subtitles are not visible anymore?

Regards stetson

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Re: Longmire subtitles

Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:09 pm

Not sure what you mean with "not visible".
But it's clear there are some problems with episode lists of series, some are not complete:
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/ssearc ... vie-130001

We are working on it...
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

hats_stetson

Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:38 pm

"not visible"= some are not complete any more.
Anyway thanks for the message.

CRAZY SRBIN

Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:02 pm

I get this for any language.
error! (1) and error (3) for Vikings.S05E04 and The.Big.Bang.Theory.S11E11. Subtiles are uploaded but not visible on the list, so they can't be downloaded. (It's the same thing for a couple of other series. There is also missing a last episode and they are not visible on the list, so they can't be downloaded.)

I'm glad to see that you're working on the problem.
CRAZY SRBIN PRODUCTION :)
(SLO-CRO-SRB Custom Subtitles)

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:35 pm

Aha.
Yes, this problem is already known, the lists are not complete and an IMDb Update doesn't work.

But the subtitles are not lost or gone. They exist, only cannot be found through these episode lists. When those lists are fixed, I think everything will be fine.

In some cases they could be listed as S00E00, or as "unclassified episodes", or things like that. Then IMDb ID need to be fixed manually. But lets first wait for those lists to be fixed.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

Return to “General talk”