Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
crjs

Download failed, download limit reached?

Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:38 am

Hi, I'm using Sub-Zero with Plex and it doesn't seem to grab anything from OpenSubtitles.org, it stopped working. It works with every other provider but it doesn't with OpenSubtitles which is my best subtitle provider for spanish subtitles.

Checking the logs it says DownloadLimitReached several times when downloading from OpenSubtitles but I haven't download anything near 200 subtitles in the last 24hs so I don't know what is wrong, maybe my server's IP is banned from the API?
It connects and lists me the available subtitles but when dowloading them it says DownloadLimitReached error.

I can provide the IP to an admin via PM.

Thanks in advance.

oss
Site Admin

Re: Download failed, download limit reached?

Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:45 pm

Hi,

use latest SZ version, in old version is bug, that user credentials is not taken at all.

Then always provide your username and password in SZ

it should work then

Return to “General talk”