Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Woodie36

Im a vip Member why i cant download SUbtitles?

Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:20 am

Ye like the tittle says im a vip member why i cant download subtitles it says i cant download anything?

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Re: Im a vip Member why i cant download SUbtitles?

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:53 am

Ye like the tittle says im a vip member why i cant download subtitles it says i cant download anything?
There is no account with this username (Woodie36).

Woodie36

Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:29 pm

no my vip account is Smokey36 and my forum name woodie36 and it keeps telling me when i download something i cant while im a vip member on Smokey36

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:35 pm

no my vip account is Smokey36 and my forum name woodie36 and it keeps telling me when i download something i cant while im a vip member on Smokey36

Quick check and your latest download was yesterday evening.

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:39 pm

Quick check and your latest download was yesterday evening.
PM sent

Woodie36

Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:52 pm

ye but when ever i wanna download a full subtitles it says downloaded to many could be block your ip when i try to click on it?

Sorry, maximum download count for IP: exceeded. If you will continue trying to download, your IP will be blocked by our firewall. For more information read our FAQ or contact us, if you think you should not see this error. This deny will be removed after around 24 hours, so be patient. i blanked out my ip im trying to download subtieles for true blood full pack it keeps saying that should i stop?

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:13 pm

ye but when ever i wanna download a full subtitles it says downloaded to many could be block your ip when i try to click on it?

Sorry, maximum download count for IP: exceeded. If you will continue trying to download, your IP will be blocked by our firewall. For more information read our FAQ or contact us, if you think you should not see this error. This deny will be removed after around 24 hours, so be patient. i blanked out my ip im trying to download subtieles for true blood full pack it keeps saying that should i stop?
I Already sent you PM.

Woodie36

Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:53 pm

i sended u the file. in pm

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:58 pm

i sended u the file. in pm

Received and told what to do.

Woodie36

Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:11 pm

it seems to work now can i download unlimited with vip member i mean i can download the single subtitle evrytime but you can also download the full pack of that season is that also possible?

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:19 pm

it seems to work now can i download unlimited with vip member i mean i can download the single subtitle evrytime but you can also download the full pack of that season is that also possible?

I am not sure about that, but at least you can download them one by one until your download limit exceeded.

Woodie36

Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:26 pm

ok and how long should i need to wait then isnt it better that vip members have more downloads then regular people? like with my newsgrooups server for paid subscribtion i can download unlimited movies tvshows for my plex server with a free account only 10gb?

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:30 pm

ok and how long should i need to wait then isnt it better that vip members have more downloads then regular people? like with my newsgrooups server for paid subscribtion i can download unlimited movies tvshows for my plex server with a free account only 10gb?
VIP members have higher download limit than regular users, I think it is 5 times higher.

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:58 pm

ok
Soooo, is this solved now?

Return to “General talk”