Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
angus880

Search filter...

Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:18 am

Hi Guys,

Fairly new to the subtitle game - got tired of watching movies and missing all the foreign/alien dialogue, and the srt files with the movies are full subtitles (not clear on the point of English subtitles for an English movie)
I've been searching for hours for the alien-only srt files for star wars and not having much luck.
There must be a search filter somewhere that I'm missing - finding and watching a preview for hundreds of files can't be the way to do this.
Any sort of direction or advice would be great

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Re: Search filter...

Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:24 am

Hi Guys,

Fairly new to the subtitle game - got tired of watching movies and missing all the foreign/alien dialogue, and the srt files with the movies are full subtitles (not clear on the point of English subtitles for an English movie)
I've been searching for hours for the alien-only srt files for star wars and not having much luck.
There must be a search filter somewhere that I'm missing - finding and watching a preview for hundreds of files can't be the way to do this.
Any sort of direction or advice would be great

How about this:
Attachments
vgehr89295r7jgijå+23+jjhnbfjhfyhghbp0s0vmnkgj.jpg
vgehr89295r7jgijå+23+jjhnbfjhfyhghbp0s0vmnkgj.jpg (40.22 KiB) Viewed 2188 times

angus880

Re: Search filter...

Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:12 am

That's what I was using. I don't see any options in there for alien language only.
Is there hidden descriptions somewhere for the srt files? Search yields 20-30 files and they all look the same to me.

Return to “General talk”