Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
suadnovic

About subtitle update

Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:17 pm

All is clear from picture

oss
Site Admin

Re: About subtitle update

Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:08 am

fixed. I believe the update query didnt run

hector

Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:55 am

I found the same problem.
I think it is some kind of problem with database update. The last 3 times I tried to update I got an error: "backend fetch failed" or something like that. Now I don't know what version is really there and whether I should update again or not.

Sometimes it can be a matter of cache and intermediate storage.

I guess the main problem is that OS (hosting) is currently overloaded and can't handle the traffic correctly.

oss
Site Admin

Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:39 am

yeah this is possible. When it fails in middle of transaction. Anyway, if on website is listed 3 subtitles versions, then it should work (try download the latest update of subtitles)

Return to “General talk”