Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
hywel

Weird IMDB issue

Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:54 am

Hi everyone, sorry to bother.
I've just uploaded English hearing-impaired subtitles for Raiders of Buddhist Kung Fu and everything is ok except for the title, which is showing as (0) on my upload list and is missing from the subtitles page, which also points out that "Movie for subtitle might be wrong, please help us with correction".
Thing is I did add the correct IMDB ID, which is tt0084567, but something is wrong anyway.
Can anyone tell me what is it? It's the first time I see an issue like this.
Thanks for your time and help

EDIT
Nevermind, by entering the original title Daehyeongchuldo it got somehow fixed - you may delete the thread, thanks

Funchalense
Site Admin

Re: Weird IMDB issue

Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:34 pm

Hi everyone, sorry to bother.
I've just uploaded English hearing-impaired subtitles for Raiders of Buddhist Kung Fu and everything is ok except for the title, which is showing as (0) on my upload list and is missing from the subtitles page, which also points out that "Movie for subtitle might be wrong, please help us with correction".
Thing is I did add the correct IMDB ID, which is tt0084567, but something is wrong anyway.
Can anyone tell me what is it? It's the first time I see an issue like this.
Thanks for your time and help

EDIT
Nevermind, by entering the original title Daehyeongchuldo it got somehow fixed - you may delete the thread, thanks

In your upload the imdb number (ID no IMDB) was like this : 84567 without the 00
Already corrected and seems to be ok.

https://www.opensubtitles.org/pt/subtit ... gchuldo-en

Edit (13:35) : I noticed that you had already edited the post, saying that by entering the title, fix the problem.
When I went to check the subtitle, (13:25) the subtitle was as you said : showing (o)and not appear in upload list.

Anyway, problem solved.

Return to “General talk”