Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Chanoerpolaco

Problems to download subtitles using Kodi

Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:02 pm

Hi a have a problem with Kodi subtitles download. I used the opensuptitles.org for download the subtitles and i have configured with user and pass bat displays a error missage and i'm sure that i put it well bat still no works at all, somebody can help me??

hector

Re: Problems to download subtitles using Kodi

Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:52 am

I don't know what Kodi is but you don't need any password to download subtitles. Just a web browser will do.

ljongbloed47

Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:01 am

Hello,
I am registrated and want the subtitles install in Kodi. The problem what I have is when I am at opensubtitles.org by opensubtitles and try to configure I get a disclaimer Works without log-in.
When I go to opensubtitles org. than i see after when i configure provide opensubtitle need usersname and password.
All the time I see in add-us all the words are lightning except start, that is always dark.
I dont know what I do wrong but it is really unpleasant that I dont have subtitles.
My age is 70 years so not the youngest and I dont know enough about note-books and what to do by this problem. I hope you can help me.
Leo Jongbloed

Funchalense
Site Admin

Re: probles to download subtitles using Kodi

Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:19 pm

Hello,
I am registrated and want the subtitles install in Kodi. The problem what I have is when I am at opensubtitles.org by opensubtitles and try to configure I get a disclaimer Works without log-in.
When I go to opensubtitles org. than i see after when i configure provide opensubtitle need usersname and password.
All the time I see in add-us all the words are lightning except start, that is always dark.
I dont know what I do wrong but it is really unpleasant that I dont have subtitles.
My age is 70 years so not the youngest and I dont know enough about note-books and what to do by this problem. I hope you can help me.
Leo Jongbloed
You have to login with username and password you provided on http://www.opensubtitles.org
If not work, read this : http://osdb.link/kodi

Funchalense
Site Admin

Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:30 pm

Hi a have a problem with Kodi subtitles download. I used the opensuptitles.org for download the subtitles and i have configured with user and pass bat displays a error missage and i'm sure that i put it well bat still no works at all, somebody can help me??
You shoul use the login of http://www.opensubtitles.org not the user and pass from the forum.
If not work, read this : http://osdb.link/kodi

Vinnygc

Re: Problems downloading subtitles using Kodi

Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:39 pm

I have tried the following to eliminate the "Invalid login or password" error on my Android box with Jarvis: Installed open subtitles (and opensubtitles from opensubtitles.org) from Kodi repository. BTW,on my PC with Krypton, I have also installed from downloaded zip file. I have navigated to the Configure option and entered the user name and password that I used just now to get to the Opensubtitles.org home page - a different login than I used for this forum. I still get the error most of the time. Occasionally, I'll get a long list of irrelevant subtitles. This occurs for both TV and Movies. Every time I need a fresh start, I go through this pain until eventually, it ends. This is a very annoying factor in an otherwise excellent service.

HereIsTom

Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:04 am

Same problem here, get the "invalid login or password" error or a long list of irrelevant subtitles!?

Return to “General talk”