Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
astoral

Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:28 am

I have to lost time in this. Because.............

Whatever subtitle I want to download I get this:

Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Backend fetch failed

Guru Meditation:

XID: 260355670

Varnish cache server

And I cannot download anything.........and I wouldn't have needed to spend my time and write this. I want a responde and I want early, please...........this is exhausted, boring and stressfull. Gime me a solution. I get the same responde in my movile and my laptop.

Bye.

oss
Site Admin

Re: Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:06 pm

thousands of people doesn't have this problem. For debugging this, please send the URL you are trying to download, without this information we can say: IT WORKS!

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:19 am

This "Error 503 Backend fetch failed" happens sometimes, when there is some trouble, or work is in progress to solve trouble. Usually it's just a matter of waiting a bit. That Sunday evening the same thing was happening to me, more or less. Not with every mouse click, but yes, often. But soon after it stopped and things have been okay since then.

Is it okay for you too, now?
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

oss
Site Admin

Mon May 06, 2019 3:32 am

yeah I was doing something, in general we got more and more API users and it is becoming more hard to scale it...we are working on this problem.

Return to “General talk”