Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
oss
Site Admin

Re: Can't connect and can't choose language

Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:15 am

try now please

hector

Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:55 am

Still not working for me.

oss
Site Admin

Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:14 am

thats bad. guys try to remove cached files (clear cache), force reload the page. It works here, how possible...

hector

Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:26 am

Done. Same results.

I work in IT. I think I understand :-)

Look at date of first post. It could be a good hint.

arcchancellor

Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:38 am

No change here.
Cleaned the system but still no dropdownfield.
"I don't believe in God. I just believe in Billy Wilder" - Fernando Trueba

kidtung

Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:45 am

No change at all for me, still the same problems. I tried disabling Adblock Plus for opensubtitles but that didn't change anything regarding the problems at hand.

vankasteelj

Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:49 pm

Still doesn't work for me.

Seeing that there's a jquery.multiselect script, I tried to call the function, but this error appears:

Code: Select all

RefreshSelectBox() Error: cannot call methods on multiselect prior to initialization; attempted to call method 'getChecked'
If I manually input the $(function());, which is:

Code: Select all

$('#searchform').submit(function() { //if($('#SubLanguageID').attr('multiple') != 'multiple') {return false;} var idsublanguage = $("#SubLanguageID").multiselect("getChecked").map(function(){return this.value}).get().join(","); $("#SubLanguageID").multiselect("getChecked").removeAttr('checked'); $('#SubLanguageID').append( new Option('selected',idsublanguage,true,true) ); }); $('#SubLanguageID').attr('multiple', 'multiple'); $('#SubLanguageID').multiselect({ header: false, height: 350, minWidth: 120, show: ['slide', 300], hide: ['explode', 200], noneSelectedText: 'Language', selectedText: '# selected', beforeclose: function(){ //var idsublanguage = $("input:checked").map(function(){ if(this.value != 'on') return this.value}).get().join(","); }, click: function(event, ui){ RefreshSelectBox(); }, } ); $('#SubLanguageID').multiselect("refresh"); RefreshSelectBox(); /* var selected = $('#SubLanguageID option:selected').val(); var splitted = selected.split(",") if(splitted[1]) { $("input[name=multiselect_SubLanguageID]:checked").removeAttr('checked'); $("input[value='"+selected+"']").removeAttr('checked'); $.each( splitted,function(key,val) { $("input[value="+val+"]").attr('checked', true); }); $('#SubLanguageID').multiselect("refresh"); } */
Then everything works.

My guess is that your script jquery.multiselect never gets loaded. The error above says "cannot be called prior to initiatlisation", which would probably mean it's never initialized. That's most likely where the error is, but why doesn't it initiliaze... ?!?

Elkesipeplos

Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:06 pm

I was able to log in by manually changing the url to http as a user said.

But I still can't make new comments , or choose the subtitles language, it's stuck on my language (Greek).

Any help?

vankasteelj

Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:21 pm

There's already a thread talking about this, you should move there, there's no point in having a duplicate

hector

Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:41 pm

I didnt change much things, the problem might be with CloudFlare and minifying CSS/JS.
Do you mean the problem might be originated externally in some external code/resource you include by reference?
Simply incredible..

kidtung

Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:21 pm

I just found out that if I point to the language box and use the wheel of my mouse I can scroll up & down the languages and select the one I desire. Not as good as a drop down list but for the moment that will do...

PS: I can also select multiple languages by using the mouse wheel and the ctrl key but it doesn't work, I only get the subtitles for one of the languages selected.
Last edited by kidtung on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Elkesipeplos

Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:08 pm

guys, please try now and let me know. I didnt change much things, the problem might be with CloudFlare and minifying CSS/JS.
Thanks Oss, but problem still remains.

The drop-down list does not work, it's stuck on one language only.

Besides, I still can't make new comments .

Elkesipeplos

Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:12 pm

I just found out that if I point to the language box and use the wheel of my mouse I can scroll up & down the languages and select the one I desire. Not as good as a drop down list but for the moment that will do...
Thanks! It works indeed. For the time being, this is a good temporary solution, till problem is solved permanently.

oss
Site Admin

Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:21 am

guys, I killed now https completely, so please check now and update me, if everything works. thanks.

kidtung

Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:28 am

Login now works for me, no more jumbled up page. But the subtitles language box is still broken.

Return to “General talk”