Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
marsnet100

Re: CAPTCHA on website

Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:49 pm

My IP address: (DELETED) I have this adres for many years now. Why is it now that I can't get one sub without CAPTCHA test? It's not that I steal or copy the subs. I am also a member with login subscribsion.

scooby007
Site Admin

Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:10 pm

Hi mate, I've deleted your IP address, as wasn't sure if its your private one or a VPN.
Was that your private IP address, or are you using a VPN?
If you're using a VPN, then try a different server.
If you can't and it was a private IP address, then please use the "contact us" option from the bottom of the page from the main subtitle-site with your private IP address and we'll look into it for you.
Some IP addresses get blocked to make sure it isn't random bot requests trying to slow down our servers by spamming.
It shouldn't be happening to you whilst logged-in, though. That is strange.

Hope the above methods resolve it for you.

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:18 pm

Hi mate, I've deleted your IP address, as wasn't sure if its your private one or a VPN.
Was that your private IP address, or are you using a VPN?
If you're using a VPN, then try a different server.
If you can't and it was a private IP address, then please use the "contact us" option from the bottom of the page from the main subtitle-site with your private IP address and we'll look into it for you.
Some IP addresses get blocked to make sure it isn't random bot requests trying to slow down our servers by spamming.
It shouldn't be happening to you whilst logged-in, though. That is strange.

Hope the above methods resolve it for you.

Nope it probably doesn't solve anything, system is broken, read your email...

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:41 am

My IP address: (DELETED) I have this adres for many years now. Why is it now that I can't get one sub without CAPTCHA test? It's not that I steal or copy the subs. I am also a member with login subscribsion.
Please, try now.

oss
Site Admin

Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:30 am

Hi,

it should be ok now, we had some error in code, it should be fixed, let us know

nio_qwe

Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:06 pm

Dear Administrators of opensubtitles.org I have been using your site for years but today i decided to never use your crappy stealing site again. Personally for me it is okay that more than 50% of your subtitles are downloaded from addic7ed, but it is obviously a stealing and now what? you are putting corrupt captcha crap which obviously doesn't work well and then you DARE to ask me to turn off ad-blocked in order to complate the stupid captcha and then i have to clear my cookies because our captcha is so broken and all of that to download subtitles which you stole from other site? Im not sure what are you trying to protect here? you barely have subtitles made by opensubtitles.org. This captcha problem coming up each time when i download 5-6 subtitles in a row! WTF! When i start watching some TV show which already have several seasons released it is completely normal to download the whole season and of course im going to need to download subtitles for the whole f**king season. Its not working for me to waste my time trying to pass your stupid captcha so good luck in the future of stealing subtitles from the other sites. scammers nothing else!

oss
Site Admin

Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:07 am

ok bye, we really dont need users with this attitude.

titanic2515

Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:39 am

Hello.
Unfortunately I cannot search for any subtitles.
It gives me a captcha, I solve it, all is OK, but then I don't get redirected to the search option.
What should I do?

oss
Site Admin

Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:26 am

send me your IP please. And also try same browser in incognito/private mode or another browser and let us know if problem is fixed.

titanic2515

Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:33 am

send me your IP please. And also try same browser in incognito/private mode or another browser and let us know if problem is fixed.
I'm using VPN because the site is blocked in my country.
Do you think this is the cause?
I didn't have a problem before using the VPN.

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:41 am

I'm using VPN because the site is blocked in my country.
Do you think this is the cause?
I didn't have a problem before using the VPN.
It's very possible that it's because of the VPN.
So if you can, try changing the VPN server.
And try in an incognito/private browser window.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

titanic2515

Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:45 am

Ok, it seems I can access the site from Firefox and another VPN add-on. So, I guess all is good!
Thanks!

Return to “General talk”