Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
hugooliveira78

Re: CAPTCHA on website

Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:54 pm

Thanks OSS, the problem is now solved. :) Im downloading the remain subtitles now without trouble. Probably my IP became banned due to the large amount of subtitles tried to download in a short period of time (34). Thanks again and keep up the good work! Cumpliments!

adonet

Sun May 15, 2016 3:43 pm

I have exactly the same issue. After downloaded some 20 subs of a series (The Wire) I got a captcha. I fill it in and save. And then I get a green approve sign and the another captcha appears. It keepr repeating the captcha.
I am disapointed. Could you please help me?

oss
Site Admin

Sun May 15, 2016 5:55 pm

Thanks for post. Questions:
- delete all cookies
- turn off any ad-blocking software
- use different browser.

If problem still persist, please PM your IP address

adonet

Mon May 16, 2016 9:21 am

Hi, thanx for your reply. The problem still persists after using Firefox, chromium and chrome.

oss
Site Admin

Mon May 16, 2016 10:15 am

PMed you

matheusc92

Mon May 23, 2016 6:45 am

Hi. I'm getting captchas everytime a access the website, any idea how i can fix that? I'm just a regular user and I dont understand why that's happening\. I've tried deleting my browser data but it doesnt work.
Thanks.

oss
Site Admin

Mon May 23, 2016 12:04 pm

hi, send me your IP using PM - I can look on that

yankee77

Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:37 pm

The captcha is linked with ip.. so here in the philippines.. most likely we can't download anything.. first of all there is a captcha infinite loop. Ip in the philippines is like having the same ip as 100 or so people in the same city. every cell site uses about 3 to 4 ip in their rotation.. the mobile modem resets ip every 4-6 hours . you should probably fix it so that it will be account based not ip based. I'm downloading the subs @ subscene due to this crazy infinite loop you what it feels like when you are watching a series then you can't download the last episodes subs. wtf.
I am willing to pay you 100 euros to fix your damn site. it is becoming more like adfly ... seriously..

oss
Site Admin

Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:24 am

yankee, can you send me please your IP address ? Also, did you try to register on our site, and if you want to support us, did you try to become VIP member ?

http://blog.opensubtitles.eu/opensubtit ... membership

r3dh4wk

Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:54 am

PORTUGUÊS: Esse novo sistema de CAPTCHA é horrível, faço a correspondência biunívoca (entre carros, cachorros etc) e ele primeiro mandava refazer, depois começou a aceitar mas me redireciona para a página de legenda novamente e tenho que refazer o CAPTCHA sucessivamente, ciclicamente de modo a não liberar a legenda...

INGLÊS: This new CAPTCHA system is horrible, do the two-way matching ( between cars , dogs etc ) and it first sent redo , then he began to accept but it redirects me to the subtitle page again and have to redo the CAPTCHA successively cyclically so as not to release the subtitle ...

somanygoblins

Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:46 am

The captcha has rendered the site unuseable for me unfortunately, I've been trying to download subtitles for over 20 minutes with no success, I keep getting captchas no matter what I do. I've tried logging in, cleaning cookies, etc.
Also, most annoying captcha ever.

oss
Site Admin

Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:32 am

ok, you can send me PM with your IP and I can have a look.

somanygoblins

Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:35 am

Honestly, it's a pain in the ass, I've used another site, thanks anyway, will check in a few months to see if this place has stopped being so amazingly unfriendly towards its users.
BTW, it's standard practise to kill any feature that drives so many of your users away, as this is undoubtably doing, I suggest you consider it and fix it before re enabling it.

Good luck.

oss
Site Admin

Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:56 am

I get your point. Well, if common users have idea what is happening through VPN/TOR/Proxy, then he would think a bit different. But, I see your point and I know it is not best approach.

Alex701

Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:37 pm

OSS

I sent you a PM with my IP ADRESS. Please read it.

Return to “General talk”