Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
nzaicov

confused about site..

Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:45 pm

Hello Im confused I purchased the Open Subtitle version 4.7 and downloaded All Player MKV player so I could download whole movies with subtitles already in them...

When I clicked to download the movie I got many unwanted programs that came with it.. and I still could not watch the movie I chose... I had to do a system restore on my pc...

At the moment Ive got bit torrant and VLC to download whole movies and watch them with subtitles already in them..But I purchased Open Subtitle do do this, so I could stop my searching for movies with subtitles in them

I saw a how to: instruction that said I had to download bit torrant and I did.. Ive lost the instruction...

I want to download movies with the subtitles attached to them like a DVD and watch them on my pc..

Can I do that on this site or do I have to find the torrant download the torrant and then download the subtitles from this site and put the subtitles in the movie...

Is this site just a subtitle directory or can I download the whole movie with subtitles in them?

Ive looked in help but i must be stupid because I cant find an answer to my question..

Can you please point me in the right direction..

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Re: confused about site..

Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:17 pm

On this site you will find just the subtitles, not movies.

nzaicov

Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:24 pm

ok thanks for that....

jcdr

Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:00 pm

I want to download movies with the subtitles attached to them like a DVD and watch them on my pc..
Unfortunately, most torrent videos do not contain subtitles. When available, you have to download these subtitles separately on opensubtitles.org, either manually, or with a compatible player.

Return to “General talk”