Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
l0zar

Youtube video subs, need your help

Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:40 pm

Hi guys, I don't know if I'm in the right place and if not please let me know.
I watched a video today on YT but the speaker is a scottish guy and I had a really hard time trying to understand what he is actually saying. I'm italian and can understand more easily american and british accent but the scottish is really hard. Other than that the audio quality is not quite good so in the end I understood the 25-30% of what he said in the video.

The question is: could someone here help me and make a transcription of what he say in the video?

I don't know if I can post the link so if you are interested let me know, I'll send you a PM.

Thank you in advance :)

grajoboy

i need help with tis english video

Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:55 am

hello im not a native english speaker
that s why i cant understand spoken english perfectly so please
help me doing the transcription of this english video i guess if you are native english speaker it must be a piece of cake for you,just write what they said in the vid and send me it right here
heres the link :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBepLpOAj4A

grajoboy

i need help with this short english video

Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:02 am

im not english native speaker thats why i dont understand spoken english perfectly i want somebody to transcribe this short video its length is about 56 seconds just watch the video and write what they said
heres the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHKTE75dgE4

Return to “General talk”