Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
peter201986

how do i change the subtitles

Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:13 pm

i found a spanish version of sub for sex and the city the movie. now i want to know if it is posible to make changes in the subtitles?? and how... i want to translate it from spanish to danish

giannid

Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:24 am

I like using SubtitleWorkshop. If you have the film as well, then name the film and the subtitle the same and put them into a folder. For example:
SATC.avi
SATC.srt

Then open the .srt file with SubtitleWorkshop. The video should load as well. Then you can change the dialogue for each line to danish from spanish.

Return to “General talk”