Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
clunco

BSPlayer audio video sinchronization

Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:26 pm

Let do not know how to solve this problem that does not appear in the forum in English of the BSPlayer either. When I diminish the speed of the video the voice is distorted. In the software ' VLCMediaPlayer ' I have no disadvantages because I go to the bar of tasks, I choose ' Reproduction ', then ' Speed ', press the ' slower ' button and sloe both the video and the subtitles and the voice listens perfect only that slower. This is my target: That there to be able to make adjust audio and video to understand the movies with audio in English and subtitles in the same language (or audio in French and subtitled in French, etc.). I wait for his help. Thank you and greetings.
PD: It is a little problem because there looks like the nice BSPlayer to me that it is very good and I was near of buying the version; but with this disturb it does not serve me.

Return to “General talk”