Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
oodavid

A Massive Thank You

Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:08 pm

There's all manner of things I want to chat about - nomenclature, software, linguistics, logistics etc.

But first up...

...thank you!!

I've been using OS for several years now - as a kid I used to stay up late watching TV with the sound right low as to not wake my parents and the subs on - as an adult I do the same thanks to you guys

More recently I've been dating a HoH girl (or as she says "with shit ears", how awesome) and my knowledge and love of subs has become useful :-)

So yes, thank you all for creating, managing and contributing to this excellent resource - it's become incredibly important to me - much love!!
If it moves, eat it. If it doesn't move, wait till it moves, then eat it

Return to “General talk”