Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
shadowsoldier2000

"The monster squad" subtitles

Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:43 pm

does anyone have the english subtitles for the 1987 movie "the monster squad". I have already placed a request for it. I checked the one request before I placed mine. it was dated back in 2006. I have search all over the net for it. only coming up with the porteguese version. I need the english version. does anyone have any idea where I can find one, if not here?

LeapinLar

Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:00 pm

Shadowsoldier2000,

I have uploaded the subtitle as you requested. I downloaded the DVD, extracted the subs from Closed Captioning and synced it to the release. I did not know which release you had so I synced it to The.Monster.Squad[1987]DVDrip[Eng][XEYEZ].

I uploaded both a hearing impaired version and a version with the hearing impaired removed.

BTW, the movie was pretty good, both scary and funny.

Enjoy!

Nikephoros

Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:44 pm

I remember watching that movie as a kid and enjoying it. All I remembered from back then was something about kicking in the nards.

I rewatched it recently as an adult and it held up.

shadowsoldier2000

Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:38 am

Thanks!!! It was totally awesome. Thanks Leapinlar! You're the best!

Return to “General talk”