Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
hunterpayne23

How do i burn a avi movie with subtitle?

Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:54 pm

Hello,

I'm having difficulty having the subtitles on the film when i'm about to burn it into a disc. How can i burn a file movie with the subtitle showing in the film?

Exhibit_dk

Re: How do i burn a avi movie with subtitle?

Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:04 am

Hello,

I'm having difficulty having the subtitles on the film when i'm about to burn it into a disc. How can i burn a file movie with the subtitle showing in the film?
Hello

Depends which output format your movie has. Please specify

Regards
Exhibit_dk
Exhibit_dk

That which we persist in doing becomes easier, not that the task itself has become easier, but that our ability to perform it has improved.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson US essayist & poet (1803 - 1882)

hunterpayne23

Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:43 am

The File is a AVI...And i'm tryingto burn it with Nero. When i watch the film the subtitles comes on but when i try to burn it into a disc, it does not show. How do i burn the movie with the subtitles in it?

Exhibit_dk

re subtitles

Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:47 pm

The File is a AVI...And i'm tryingto burn it with Nero. When i watch the film the subtitles comes on but when i try to burn it into a disc, it does not show. How do i burn the movie with the subtitles in it?
Hello again

If watching on your PC, make sure you burn the subtitles onto the disc with the movie.. The same folder is OK, then you SHOULD be able to watch them

Regards
Exhibit_dk
Exhibit_dk

That which we persist in doing becomes easier, not that the task itself has become easier, but that our ability to perform it has improved.

mytonpadi

Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:51 am

You can't burn an avi with subtitles that can be switched on and off, unless you hardcode 'em. Use convertxtodvd instead. It's best for prerendered subtitles. Prerendered means you can switch them on/off.

Exhibit_dk

Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:57 am

You can't burn an avi with subtitles that can be switched on and off, unless you hardcode 'em. Use convertxtodvd instead. It's best for prerendered subtitles. Prerendered means you can switch them on/off.
Sorry, my bad

Meant .divx format - which should be working if the movie is supposed to be watched on computer.
Exhibit_dk

Return to “General talk”