Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Funchalense
Site Admin

Re: uploading problem

Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:04 pm

Nanneta wrote:Hi there again
As i said i cant upload an srt subtitle but i get the message: Unsupported subtitle format for CD 1. Only srt, sub, smi, txt and ssa formats are supported B, allthough the subtitle is srt. I wish someone to take a look to the subtitle via AnyDesk or TeamViewer (that is if i dont ask for too much). If anyone wants to help my mail is nannetanv@gail.com so anyone wanting to help send me a message and arrange the hour for that. If are any mistakes in my message forgive me, it is my first time in a forum. Thanks again.

You can upload the subtitle here : https://myfile.org
Then post the link here, so we can see the subtitle.

Nanneta

uploading problem

Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:43 pm

I hope i did right. If not please show me my error

oss
Site Admin

Re: Upload errors here

Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:02 am

Hi

you can send me PM and send me that file. Usually it can be it contains some URL which is not allowed.

Funchalense
Site Admin

Re: Upload errors here

Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:40 pm

oss wrote:Hi

you can send me PM and send me that file. Usually it can be it contains some URL which is not allowed.

It's already solved, the problem was url that had in the subtitle.

Return to “General talk”