Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
mnng1984

Farsi/persian Subt, shows like "å¨ëaa" why ?

Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Hello people,

Can some one help me with the farsi/persian sub. ?
Iam doing the same way when i add danish or swedish sub. But when i try the farsi/persian sub it shows like wierd letters ? why ? and what should i do, get some kinda software?

pleas help me. iam new.

MNNG

samir_qn

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:53 am

Try to change your regional setting to Persian .
Restart your Computer then your problem will be solve .

mnng1984

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:27 pm

if i do so, will it also works for dvd burning ? i mean will the persian sub be showed if playing with dvd-player at home ? or it only works on the computer?

thanks btw Samir

pegasusail

Re: Farsi/persian Subt, shows like "å¨ëaa" why ?

Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:59 pm

I tried changing the region but there wasn't a specific "change your region button" or if there is can you walk me through step by step? Changing location to Farsi speaking region did not help
Last edited by pegasusail on Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General talk”