Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
luckyrod

Searcher

Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:11 pm

I have installed Movie Subtitles Searcher on windows 7 home premium on two computers. Both have the same problem. Immediately after installing it I notice that Computer>Manage will not work. If I restore my system to an earlier time Computer>Manage works. After installing Searcher if I go directly to Administrative tools the shortcut Computer Management there will work. Is there a way to uninstall Movie Subtitles Searcher without having to use system restore? :roll:

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Re: Searcher

Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:44 pm

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Movie Subtitles Searcher\unins000.exe"

luckyrod

Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:58 pm

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Movie Subtitles Searcher\unins000.exe"
Using this still leaves "Search subtitles" in my right click menu. Although nothing happens now when I click a flag, but my original problem Computer>Manage now works.

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:23 am

luckyrod

Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:23 pm

Thank you very much. Now if I could find the solution to the original problem of the searcher installation voiding the computer>manage I would be grateful.

luckyrod

Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:54 pm

Can someone tell me where I got the original Searcher Program? I would like to reinstall it now that I know how to uninstall it.

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:14 pm

Can someone tell me where I got the original Searcher Program? I would like to reinstall it now that I know how to uninstall it.
You can find it HERE but I strongly recommend that you wait until the problems have been fixed :!:
Why don't you try for example THIS?

luckyrod

Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:48 pm

Why don't you try for example THIS?
Thank you very much for the link on FileBot. I tried it only so far for finding subtitles and it is awesome. I will move slowly understanding the other features but I appreciate all of your assistance. :D

Return to “Programs using OS”