Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
sirboux

subtitle auto translate and stremio

Sun May 28, 2023 11:07 pm

Hello i am using the auto translate option in my pc to download subs for my series and films and i found it is working great
i was wondering if its possible to have auto translated subs into stremio with the open subtitles plugin? or something similar?

oss
Site Admin

Re: subtitle auto translate and stremio

Sun May 28, 2023 11:10 pm

the problem is we dont offer this in API yet, so it is not possible. But one day it will be there. Now you have to go on website and make it like that and then AI translated subtitles should be available in stremio.

sirboux

Mon May 29, 2023 9:00 am

i tryied that
i created an ai translated sub for a series called bar rescue then i downloaded to my pc
going to stremio on my pc later this day i couldnt find the sub in the available subs
so i reverted streaming it throught my pc again

oss
Site Admin

Mon May 29, 2023 11:17 am

stremio if I am not mistaken using api of opensubtitles.org
I dont see AI translated subtitles for the show (Which language you try? send link to your uploaded subs)
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/ssearc ... vie-179965

Return to “General talk”