Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
RickN

Clicks no longer responds

Fri May 12, 2023 8:40 am

Hello,
I am a faithful user of OpenSubtitles, but suddenly I cannot download subtitles anymore. When I click DOWNLOAD, nothing happens.
I've already downloaded a bunch of subtitles today, with no problem, but now none of them work, not even the ones I had already downloaded.
Anyone have any ideas?

Funchalense
Site Admin

Re: Clicks no longer responds

Fri May 12, 2023 3:34 pm

Hello,
I am a faithful user of OpenSubtitles, but suddenly I cannot download subtitles anymore. When I click DOWNLOAD, nothing happens.
I've already downloaded a bunch of subtitles today, with no problem, but now none of them work, not even the ones I had already downloaded.
Anyone have any ideas?
If the download button doesn't work.
You have other ways to download.
Try this :

It is not exemplified in the image, but you can also click on .srt file name, example: "Parasite (2019) Bluray-1080p.pt-BR.srt"?
That download the subtitle straight to your downloads folder without a zip folder. So just the .srt file.
If it still doesn't work try clearing cookies and browsing data, or try in another browser.

oss
Site Admin

Wed May 17, 2023 11:14 am

quite strange, it works for me, somebody can confirm this problem ?

frikimiles

Tue May 23, 2023 5:53 pm

Have you tried restarting your computer and browser to see if that helps? You could also try clearing your browser cache and cookies, as this can sometimes cause an issue with websites like OpenSubtitles. Additionally, you may want to double-check that you have the latest version of OpenSubtitles, as out-of-date software can cause the download feature to malfunction.

oss
Site Admin

Tue May 23, 2023 7:43 pm

sometimes users are using Brave browser or other adblocking extensions, which can cause that JS is not loaded, so something doesnt work or some extension is blocking something. Usually other browser, or browser in incognito mode works also.

Return to “General talk”