Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
suadnovic

Edit on page

Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:04 pm

I ask admin slaks to correct my Comment on page
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtit ... e-plage-sr
and he saz isn't possible, can just delete it. This seems to me little stupid... I'm logged on my page, Comment is mine, and I should have edit for corrections. Also for posts at forum. Can something be done about?

scooby007
Site Admin

Re: Edit on page

Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:00 pm

Hi,
You can edit your post for a limited time on the forum. I think I set that to 48hrs back in the day or to a maximum time allowed. I don't know why I need to approve your posts and topics when you've posted over 150 posts. That's weird. I've changed your forum-user settings, so you should be able to create new topics/posts without approval from now on.

As far as your comment on the subtitle is concerned, you can edit it if it is in the comment box of your own uploaded subtitle.
A comment under "Write new comment" is for the public chit-chatter. And since it seems you're talking to yourself on that page, you can copy that text, change it, and post it backup and ask for the original text to be removed.

You can't edit that for security and proof reasons. People sometimes use that section to swear at other users or admins. So proof is sometimes required for a 3rd party admin to investigate for banning purposes. And to be honest, we prefer it that way.

Thanks.

suadnovic

Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:35 am

Thank you for my forum-user settings. In Comment I just wonted to insert lexic corretion.
...obrađivao nije tačan. Neke njegove linije su: 1) Nepotpune, (neke i netočne)
2) Izostavljen, ili nepotrebno razdvojen drugi dijalog....
insteed
...obrađivao nije tačan (Neke njegove linije su 1)Nepotpune, (neke i netočne)
2)Izostavljen, ili nepotrebno razdvojen drugi dijalog...
as in original.
So please, delete this Comment and I will post corrected one again.
Thanks again.

scooby007
Site Admin

Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:12 pm

Thanks. It's been done. I deleted the comment.
Please confirm you can edit your posts here in the forum.

suadnovic

Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:59 pm

I have edit on forum, but still must wait on post approval.

scooby007
Site Admin

Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:36 pm

Strange. Okay, I changed something else, it should work now.

slaks
Subtitles Admin

Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:56 pm

I have edit on forum, but still must wait on post approval.
Tebe baš nešto neće ovo komentarisanje, samo neki problemi.

suadnovic

Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:30 am

Crkla mi je tastarura na lap-u odavno, te sve što kucam, i titlove, radim sa On-Screen Keyboard, mučim se kao Isus. Zato česte greške, progutam slovo, ili ne pritisnem dobro taster, pa se ne otkuca, pored leksičkih. Zato mi treba edit, da ih popravim, da postovi ne budu ružni.
P.S.
Upravo sam sada koristo forumski edit, i popravio greške.

Return to “General talk”