Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Kimbo9199

Opensubtitles...no subtitles found...help!!

Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:43 pm

Hi
Please can someone help me!? I have followed all videos and forums but still no luck. I have installed, enabled, updated, registered and logged in numerous times and it still can't find any subtitles. I have tried other subtitle providers and nothing is working. Im not stupid but im also not a techno wizz. Please can someone help.

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Re: Opensubtitles...no subtitles found...help!!

Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:20 am

Please be a bit more specific and descriptive. For example:
- How are you searching for subtitles - on the web site, or using software (which one?) or...?
- How are you actually doing the search, what do you enter and where?
- Include an example: which title, which language?
- What happens?
- Any error messages (exactly)?
- Include URLs, versions, title, etc.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

Kimbo9199

Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:32 am

Im using the up to date kodi on a m8 android box. I have installed the opensubtitles addon and followed all tutorials on the web to configure it. It didn't work. I followed the fixing tutorials and registered with opensubtitles and signed in at configuration ect. I have exhausted the forums and video tutorials. And can't fix it.
I start to play the movie via a kidi addon such as phoenix or zen. I then click the subtitles button and click on opensubtitles and it says "searching for subtitles" 10secs later it says "no subtitles found" i have tried it with numerous movies on numerous addons. I am searching for Hungarian and English subtitles. I have also tried the eurosubs and sub. But still no subtitles. I have logged into the opensubtitles website and selected my preferred language on my account too but again nothing.

oss
Site Admin

Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:02 am

my 2 cents:

- try to download well know movie and search for subtitles
- try manual search

Kimbo9199

Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:46 am

Iv done this. But thank you for your help. I saw a video from 21st dec 2016 where someone searched for subtitles on suiced squad and tgey received numerous in english and spanish. I did exactly the sam... same addon, sane movie, same subtitle provider and still I received nothing

oss
Site Admin

Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:48 am

ok, did you tried manual search ?

Kimbo9199

Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:06 am

Yes i have and still nothing

oss
Site Admin

Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:48 am

so something is wrong. It works for other people. Check http://osdb.link/kodi

Kimbo9199

Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:38 am

Thank you but I've tried all of this already. Again i will try completely uninstalling all subtitle add ons and re install them. But it will be the 3rd time now. I don't understand why its not working. I have done everything

feramateus

Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:45 pm

It's happening with me too

Kimbo9199

Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:31 pm

I uninstalled everything then reinstalled and its started working. Let's see how long for. Thanks for the help guys

oss
Site Admin

Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:58 pm

glad it worked

raal

Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:26 am

I NEED HELP,

I tried to install subtitles on kodi but even with all the video on internet, and all i tried it wont work.

Funchalense
Site Admin

Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:31 pm

I NEED HELP,

I tried to install subtitles on kodi but even with all the video on internet, and all i tried it wont work.

Try this : http://blog.opensubtitles.website/progr ... -login-fix

Return to “General talk”