Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
CRAZY SRBIN

Problems with DELETING-DISABLING subtitles for ADMINS

Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:40 pm

I get this when I try to delete subtitles: Unknown error while disabling occured!
Then the second time i get: These subtitles were disabled, you should not use them. But when I check the list again the subtitles are still on the list, they are now disabled but still on the list for
everybody to see them?

Previously when I delete or disable subtitles they were also deleted from the list of new subtitles.
Does anyone else from ADMINS have these problems?
(Possible problems with the OS?)
CRAZY SRBIN PRODUCTION :)
(SLO-CRO-SRB Custom Subtitles)

Funchalense
Site Admin

Re: Problems with DELETING-DISABLING subtitles for ADMINS

Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:49 pm

I get this when I try to delete subtitles: Unknown error while disabling occured!
Then the second time i get: These subtitles were disabled, you should not use them. But when I check the list again the subtitles are still on the list, they are now disabled but still on the list for
everybody to see them?

Previously when I delete or disable subtitles they were also deleted from the list of new subtitles.
Does anyone else from ADMINS have these problems?
(Possible problems with the OS?)

After disable, it takes a few minutes do dissapear.
At least for me it was always like this.
The same happens when I change a subtitle from one section to another.
Even after making the change the subtitle remains in the list, only a few minutes later it disappears.

EDIT : It seems that today it is taking longer, 3 hours after changing the subtitle from the PT / PT section to the PT / BR section, the subtitles remain in the PT / PT section.

Maybe some problem with cache.

oss
Site Admin

Re: Problems with DELETING-DISABLING subtitles for ADMINS

Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:51 am

there was problem with cache. should be fixed.

Return to “General talk”