Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
elpocko

User uploads bad subtitles

Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:26 am

I came across a user that seems to enjoy uploading bad subtitles. He has currently uploaded ~100 subtitles, I looked at 20-30 of them and they are all bad. Like, they took random subtitle files and uploaded them as something else. It's pretty frustrating, really.

Is there anything that can be done about it?

elpocko

Re: User uploads bad subtitles

Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:21 am

I've been using hours of my time to review bad subtitles, rate and comment on them, in order to improve the site's content. Now I have been set to Read-Only Mode for "spamming". That must be some kind of sick joke, right? That really sucks.

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:50 am

I've been using hours of my time to review bad subtitles, rate and comment on them, in order to improve the site's content. Now I have been set to Read-Only Mode for "spamming". That must be some kind of sick joke, right? That really sucks.

I know what's going on but I need to contact OSS, don't worry, everything going to be alright.

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:49 pm

Everything should be ok now. I'll send you some info via PM later.

Return to “General talk”