Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
AmarToor

Journalist looking for someone to interview

Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:16 pm

Hello,

My name is Amar Toor and I'm a reporter with The Verge (http://www.theverge.com). I'm working on an article about people who subtitle American or English-language series in other languages, and am looking to interview someone about it. I'm really just interested in hearing your personal stories (what inspired you to begin, how often you do it, challenges you face, etc.), and would be happy to keep your identity anonymous in the article, should you wish.

If you're interested, please reply to this thread or feel free to contact me by PM.
Thanks!
Amar

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Re: Journalist looking for someone to interview

Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:11 am

Remember this:
@ anybody wanting to cooperate:
WARNING and ADVICE:
- React ONLY by PM or by replying to this forum post. Other ways (email, phone, etc.) involve a privacy risk.
- Do NOT provide any personal information.

Return to “General talk”