Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
livingonline8

Becoming VIP but using another way

Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:20 pm

Hello,

I have been a user for your service for years and years... and I love it. Now, that I have my Plex server i noticed subtitles not being downloaded to all my movies and TV shows!!!

after some googleing and more digging I found out that I reached the maximum of 200 subtitles/day, which to me is news since I had no idea about the limit.

I certainly hope my PLEX server did not get banned, will you please check? because I have no way of knowing if I am banned or not.

Also, I want to become a VIP so i can finish setting up my PLEX server, How can I pay you through PayPal?

my user name is "livingonline8"

livingonline8

Re: Becoming VIP but using PayPal

Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:45 pm

please.... i am still waiting for someone to guide me on how to become vip by using something else then bitcoin.

in fact, is there a way to get more than 1000 per day ....my server has more than 4000 movies and episodes
i

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:31 pm

oss
Site Admin

Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:56 pm

PM sent

CraidFine

Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:00 pm

this is of course working. http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/support#vip

VIP members have higher download limits (far more than 200 subtitles). Also thats why it is always good to make proper LogIn in Apps...

For example Plex media center advertises, if they are hitting download limit, it is good, when users support opensubtitles by donating and getting VIP. And users do...
What about for people that don't use Bitcoin?

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:27 pm

this is of course working. http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/support#vip

VIP members have higher download limits (far more than 200 subtitles). Also thats why it is always good to make proper LogIn in Apps...

For example Plex media center advertises, if they are hitting download limit, it is good, when users support opensubtitles by donating and getting VIP. And users do...
What about for people that don't use Bitcoin?

Contact OS:
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2

oss
Site Admin

Re: Becoming VIP but using another way

Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:11 am

contact me.

Return to “General talk”