Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
In_ur_dreamz

account details

Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:40 am

Hello i registerd on the website and logged in but when enter my details on -censored- subtitle account says details not on database. Whats going on and also why is subtitled limited when we have to test each one to fit the correct movie ?

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Re: account details

Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:47 am

Hello i registerd on the website and logged in but when enter my details on -censored- subtitle account says details not on database. Whats going on
Please keep in mind that, after registration, you still need to CONFIRM the registration. Have you done that?
If not, check your email.
If you did confirm, but it's still not working, please tell us your username, so we can check. Note that there is a difference between login details for this forum and for the subtitle website.
and also why is subtitled limited when we have to test each one to fit the correct movie ?
There is a limit to avoid abuse. Some people want to download the whole site ;-)
The limit however should be more than enough to check a couple of downloads for a couple of movies.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

jaykay0201

Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:47 am

Hi, ive done everything step by step and still cant get it to work. It sats error. My user name is jaykay0201

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:06 pm

Hi, ive done everything step by step and still cant get it to work. It sats error. My user name is jaykay0201

There is no account for that username :?:

Return to “General talk”