Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
sterredag

Download limit on subtitels?

Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:31 pm

I was downloading the stargate subtitles, after having download atlantis all seisons in the last few weeks, I started with SG1 today.

So after downloading 4 seisons of subtitels i suddenly got this message:
Sorry, maximum download count for IP: 77.161.194.124 exceeded. If you will continue trying to download, your IP will be blocked by our firewall. For more information read our FAQ or contact us, if you think you should not see this error. This deny will be removed after around 24 hours, so be patient.
So I clicked on FAQ but there is nothing about a download limit for the subtitels. I am subscribed and dont understand what happend. Also is it not clear how much this download limit is and over what kind of period we are talking, cause the FAQ says nothing about any download limit. Whats up with this? First I thought maybe some kind of bug so I tried again, it did download the subtitles, but got the message again. Now i'm scared I will be IP banned or something and I still have 3 seisons of downloading to do. I even say *thanks* to a lot of subtitels.

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Re: Download limit on subtitels?

Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:06 pm

sterredag

Re: Download limit on subtitels?

Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:46 pm

Thank you, I didn't search for antileech I searched for download limit :)

Allthough I didn't completely understand what antileech is, at least i now know the download limit and searched what it meant.
Well I guess that after that 24 hours I can download the last subtitles I need. And I was planning to upload adjusted subtitles to the website again. Hope I didn't somehow got blocked because of the confusion and misunderstanding.

Return to “General talk”