Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
alastaron

Virus/Malware on the site

Mon May 04, 2015 11:53 am

Hello!

I would like to inform you that there is an ugly virus among fifty shades of grey hungarian subtitles (or maybe accidentally my girlfriend downloaded the application not the .rar file? whatever there is a virus somewhere on opensubtitles.org). Sorry I dont know which is the corrupted one exatly since i dont want to infect my computer again. AVG and Malwarebytes could identify the threat but were unable to remove it completely so i had to delete the files and registry stuffs manually in safe mode. (proliferation was a problem too, i had to delete ~20 fifty shades of grey (6xxxx).rar from various places)

Please do something :)

Thank you!

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Re: Virus/Malware on the site

Mon May 04, 2015 3:37 pm

Reported to oss.

oss
Site Admin

Re: Virus/Malware on the site

Mon May 04, 2015 5:50 pm

Thanks, reported to company who is doing bundling solution.

Return to “General talk”